HELLO WORDPRESSIANS (?)
Let me bring you up to speed. My name is Olivia Tartaro. I live in Fairy Meadow, which is a suburb of Wollongong – excellent. I’ve had plenty of jo-jobs; nothing I’d call a career. Let me put it this way: I have an extensive collection of name tags and smelly uniforms. Ok, so I still live with my parents, which I admit is bogus and sad. However, I do have a wireless internet connection, and I still know how to party. But what I’d really like is to do is work on radio for a living. It might happen. Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt.
I hope y’all have seen or AT LEAST heard of Wayne’s World, otherwise you probably don’t recognise that above description.
Here’s a lil bit about myself:
- Here’s me in my natural habitat:
- I’m an 18 year old full-time UOW student who works two jobs to support her party lifestyle :’)
- In the next three years, I’ll be studying Communications and Media while majoring in Journalism and Professional Writing. This blog is for my subjects #BCM110, #BCM112 and #JRNL101
- In my spare time, I like to serenade my dog with classic songs from bands such as Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Blink 182
- I really enjoy watching TV shows such as The Office (US version but intend to watch the UK version too!), Seinfeld and the classic Friends.
- By the end of this degree, I intend on working in the radio industry but before doing so i want to travel around the world!
- …..However, I will need to make some adjustments when it comes to partying and start saving some $hunnet dolla billz$
I don’t know what else I’m supposed to write about? I hope this was sufficient for you guys (I’m looking at you, LECTURERS!) Anyway, I must bid you farewell…. And to commemorate this lovely moment we had going on… here is James Blunt’s beautiful….sweet… vocals :’)
GOODBYE, MY LUVS.
LUV, LIV X